Editor’s note: DBR for MySQL is an efficient and powerful MySQL database repair tool that can repair corrupted,damaged or inaccessible MySQL databases, including database tables, views, functions, stored procedures, and triggers. In addition to repairing the database, it can also scan and recover deleted data in the database.
- Support MySQL 5.6.x，5.7.x，8.0.0，8.0.1，8.0.2，8.0.3，8.0.4，8.0.11
- Support to repair the tables of InnoDB, MyISAM, CSV, ARCHIVE
- Support to repair the database created on Linux
- Restore tables, views, functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Recover deleted data in the database
- Support to export the recovered data to MySQL database or export to CSV, SQL file
- Preview the recovered database
- Simple and easy-to-use graphical user interface
Now let’s take a look at the highlighted features:
1.Repair Corrupt MySQL database
The software can repair various corrupt MySQL databases and recover data from inaccessible table spaces or tables.
2.Repair Various Types of MySQL Corruption Errors
The software can repair and handle various types of MySQL database corruption errors，suach as Error Establishing a Database Connection, corruption of InnoDB tablespace, data and structural corruption ,missing file, Index file is crashed,inaccessible components, etc.
3.Support to Repair the Tables of InnoDB, MyISAM, CSV and ARCHIVE
The software supports repairing tables in InnoDB (.frm, .ibdata, .idb), MyISAM (.frm, .myd, .myi), CSV (.frm, .csv) and ARCHIVE (.frm, .arz).
4.Support Multiple MySQL Database Versions
The software supports the recovery of MySQL 5.6.x, 5.7.x, 8.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.0.3, 8.0.4, 8.0.11 versions.
5.Repair MySQL database created on Linux
The software can repair MySQL databases created on Linux. Copy the database file to the Windows system and select it in the software to recover the data.
6.Restore Multiple Database Objects
The software supports the recovery of database tables, views, functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
You can download the software by checking the link: http://www.salvationdata.com/dbr4my/downlast_reserve/ or contact [email protected]