Editor’s note: DBR for SQLServer is an efficient and powerful SQLServer database repair tool that can recover corrupted, damaged or inaccessible SQLServer databases, including database tables, views, functions, stored procedures, and triggers. In addition to repairing the database, it can also scan and recover deleted data in the database.
- Support SQLServer 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017.
- Recover corrupted MDF and NDF files of SQLServer database.
- Recover tables, views, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and other database components.
- Recover deleted data (tables, table records, fields, views, functions, stored procedures, triggers) in the database.
- Support to export the recovered data to SQLServer database or export to CSV file.
- Support to repair the SQLServer database created on Linux.
- Preview the recovered database.
- Simple and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
Now let’s take a look at the highlighted features:
1.Recover Corrupted SQLServer Database
The software can recover damaged SQLServer databases caused by file header corruption, disk failure, virus damage and other reasons, and recover data from inaccessible table spaces or tables.
2.Recover Deleted Data
The software supports to recover deleted data from normal or damaged SQLServer databases. You can recover all deleted data without affecting the original hierarchy.
3.Recover SQLServer Database Created On Linux
The software recovers SQLServer databases created on Linux. Copy the database file to the Windows system and select database file in the software, the data can be recovered.
4.Recover ROW and PAGE compressed data
Recover ROW and PAGE compressed tables in the SQLServer database.
5.Recover Data In MDF And NDF Files
The software can scan MDF and associated NDF files and recover the data.
6.Support Multiple SQLServer Database Versions
The software supports to recover SQLServer 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 versions.
7.Recover multiple database objects
The software supports to recover database tables, views, functions, stored procedures, triggers.
8.Support recovery of multiple data types
The software supports to recover multiple data types in SQLServer database, including ASCII, Unicode, geography, geometry, datetimeoffset, Datetime2, sql_variant, hierarchyid.
You can download the software by checking the link: http://www.salvationdata.com/dbr4ms/downlast/ or contact email@example.com