Editor’s note: DBR for Oracle is an efficient and powerful Oracle database repair tool that can recover corrupted, damaged or inaccessible Oracle databases, including database tables, views, functions, stored procedures, and triggers. In addition to repairing the database, it can also scan and recover deleted data in the database.
- Support Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c.
- Repair damaged database DBF file and recover the data.
- Recover tables, views, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and other database components.
- Recover deleted data (tables, table records, fields, views, functions, stored procedures, triggers) in the database.
- Support to export the recovered data to Oracle database or export to CSV file.
- Preview the recovered database.
- Simple and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
Now let’s take a look at the highlighted features:
1.Recover Corrupted Oracle Database
The software can recover damaged Oracle databases caused by file header corruption, disk failure, virus damage and other reasons, and recover data from inaccessible table spaces or tables.
2.Support to search recovered database objects
The software supports to search the database object of recovery, and can quickly find the specified database objects and preview and export them.
3.Recover Deleted Data
The software supports to recover deleted data from normal or corrupted Oracle databases and marks the deleted data.
4.Recover multiple database objects
The software supports to recover database tables, views, functions, stored procedures, triggers.
5.Support Multiple Database Versions
The software supports to recover Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c versions.
You can download the software by checking the link: http://www.salvationdata.com/dbr4ora/downlast/ or contact email@example.com