As the end of year 2017 quickly approaches, we all at SalvationDATA wish to thank you for being with us, and many thanks to our partners and organizers of all the wonderful events we’ve been proud to be a part of. We have warm memories of Forensics Europe Expo, Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference, National Procuratorate Technology and Equipment Exhibition, Malaysia Product Day, International Workshop on Digital Crime and Forensics, China-LAC Business Summit and many other seminars and trainings.
With over 15 years’ experience in this industry, we strive to deliver up to date and a full range of software and hardware for your most urgent needs. We are not only offering products but also offering the whole solutions and services of DFIR for you. In the coming year, we will continue developing solutions for cloud forensics, network forensics, IoT forensics, drone forensics, virtual forensic lab and so on, we will never stop. In our blog, we also will continue to publish the results of our technical research and products update. Following posts drew the most interest in 2017:
- INTELLIGENT SOFTWARE WITH FANTASTIC HARDWARE
- [Case Study] Mobile Forensics: Unlock Evidentiary Data Hidden in Feature Phones
- [Case Study] DVR Forensics: How SalvationDATA Experts Extracted Data from Hard Drive Burned and Watered
- [Case Study] Computer Forensics: Fragmented Files Recovery Based on XFS File System
- [Case Study] Mobile Forensics: Extracting Audio Messages from Instant Messengers
- Mobile Forensics: How to Extract Data from Locked Devices Powered by Qualcomm
- WannaCry Ransomware Infected Files Can be Recovered?
- DVR Forensics: How to Retrieve Video Clips Without Transcoding
- DVR Forensics Online Training (FREE!)
- DVR Forensics: Fragmented Files Come Alive with SalvationDATA Patented Technology
- Customizable Forensic Lab Built for Law Enforcement
Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!
SalvationDATA overseas team