As the end of the year, 2018 quickly approaches, we all at SalvationDATA would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our partners and clients for their continued loyalty over the years and the confidence that they have placed in our company.
In this year, We have created some unforgettable memories of Seminar and Demonstration in South Korea, Chengdu-Qatar IT Industry Cooperation Exchange Conference, Malaysia Government Visited SalvationDATA New Premises and New Forensic Lab in Xi’an City, Korean Partner Visited SalvationDATA, Successful DVR Forensic Training with customers from the Government of Malaysia, New partnership with Teletrol-One in Thailand, 2018 SecureCon Product Day and Cyber-Physical System (CPS) Control Security Forum, Indian Country Partner Visited SalvationDATA and many other seminars and trainings.
With over 18 years’ experience in this industry, we strive to deliver up to date and a full range of software and hardware for your most urgent needs. We are not only offering products but also offering the whole solutions and services of DFIR for you. In the coming year, we will continue developing solutions for cloud forensics, network forensics, IoT forensics, drone forensics, virtual forensic lab and so on, we will never stop. In our blog, we also will continue to publish the results of our technical research and products update. Following posts drew the most interest in 2018:
New Product Launch:
- [Product Launch] SalvationDATA Mobile Forensics SPF Pro Official Release!
- [Products Launch] Boost Your Imaging Speed With SalvationDATA New Generation Forensic Hardware: DCK 2 and Write-Blocker
- WhatsApp Forensics Free Tool Release Webinar
- SalvationDATA WhatsApp Forensics Free Tool Official Release
- DVR Forensics: Sneak Peak of VIP 2.0 – Redesigned Brand New User Interface
New Training Program:
Hight Rated Case Study Articles
- WhatsApp Forensics: Decryption of Encrypted Databases and Extraction of Deleted Messages on Non-Rooted Android Devices
- [Case Study] Mobile Forensics: How to Extract Data from Locked Devices Powered by MediaTek
- [Case Study] Mobile Forensics: Unlock Evidentiary Data Hidden in Feature Phones
- [Case Study] Mobile Forensics: How to Extract Raw Data from GPS Location and Base Station on iOS/Android Devices
- [Case Study] Mobile Forensics: A Practical Solution to Unlock Huawei Bootloader
- [Case Study] Mobile Forensics: SalvationDATA Helped a Crime Investigation by Decrypting WhatsApp Database
- [Case Study] Computer Forensics: Data Extraction From a Raspberry Pi
- [Case Study] Computer Forensics: Struggling to reconstruct RAID 5? Try With Our Easy Solutions!
- [Case Study] Computer Forensics: How To Forensically Extract Evidence Data From A Virtual Machine
- [Case Study] Computer Forensics: Data Recovery & Extraction From Platter Scratched Hard Drives
- [Case Study] Computer Forensics: A Solution to Recover from Head Damaged HDD without Replacement
- [Case Study] Computer Forensics: Access Database Forensic Analysis
- [Case Study] DVR Forensics: How To Recover Surveillance Videos After Formatting A CCTV DVR Hard Drive
- [Case Study] DVR Forensics: Recovering Inaccessible Surveillance Video Data from DVR or NVRs
- DVR Forensics: Fragmented Files (Overwritten Video Clips) Come Alive with SalvationDATA Patented Technology
Upcoming Events: We will release our best-selling DVR forensics tool: Video Investigation Portable VIP 2.0 in early 2019, stay tuned with our latest news!
Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!
SalvationDATA Overseas Team