Editor’s note: As the end of the year 2019 quickly approaches, we all at SalvationDATA wish to thank you for being with us, learning with us and inspiring us to expand the horizons of data extraction and analysis. and many thanks to our partners and organizers of all the wonderful events we’ve been proud to be a part of. We have warm memories of SalvationDATA Mobile Forensics Training at the University of Zagreb, SalvationDATA Product Day in Nepal, SalvationDATA Road Show in India, SalvationDATA Seminar and Demanded Training in Taiwan Province, SalvationDATA Demanded Training in HongKong and Macau, SalvationDATA Product Day in Thailand, SalvationDATA Second Seminar in Taiwan Province, SalvationDATA Seminar and Demanded Training in Russia, and many other seminars and trainings. We love starting up new things and seeing your immediate and useful feedback. Let’s enhance this strong digital connection between us through the year 2020.
With over 18 years’ experience in this industry, we strive to deliver up to date and a full range of software and hardware for your most urgent needs. We are not only offering products but also offering the whole solutions and services of DFIR for you. In the coming year, we will continue developing new solutions, we will never stop. In our blog, we also will continue to publish the results of our technical research and products update. Following posts drew the most interest in 2019:
New Product Launch:
Hight Rated Case Study Articles
- Recovering Inaccessible CCTV Surveillance Video Data with VIP 2.0
- VIP 2.0 Integration with Amped FIVE
- Sophisticated Tool in VIP 2.0, Makes Video Retrieval Technology Easily Achievable
- How to retrieve CCTV footage from a live video surveillance system in a forensically sound manner?
- Fragmented Files (Overwritten Video Clips) Come Alive with SalvationDATA Patented Technology
- See How SalvationDATA Extracts and Decrypts from the Latest WeChat
- How to Inspect a Smartphone’s Data without Forensic Software?
- How to Unlock Vivo Screen Lock of the Latest Models
- What to do When Phone is bricked?
- How to recover the Android WeChat retracted message?
- Physical Extraction for Qualcomm and Mediatek Smartphone
- Decryption and Extraction of Telegram Messages for supporting Hong Kong Police Force
- Extraction for WeChat data from Huawei Mobile Student Mode
- How to Verify Digital Evidence with Hash Value
- How Do the Parameters Work in DRS Advanced Imaging
- How to Quickly Locate Potential Key Evidence Files
- Bad Sector Issue Solved by SalvationDATA
Forensic Lab Solution:
- Digital Forensic Lab Built for National Police Academy and National Cyber and Crypto Agency of Indonesia
- Customizable Digital Forensic Lab Built for Law Enforcement Customers in 2019
Upcoming Events: We will release our new database forensics product DBF in 2020, stay tuned with our latest news!
Again, thank you for placing your trust in us and may you all have a happy and prosperous New Year 2020!
SalvationDATA Overseas Team
Season’s Greetings from SalvationDATA, in case you missed it, see what happened of us in 2019, and thank you for placing your trust in us and may you all have a happy and prosperous New Year 2020!